Whenever you connect your Canon LBP 2900 to WIFI, it starts scanning and copying documents wirelessly. Properly check the printer before first use especially the ink cartridges in the printer and paper loaded in the input tray must be installed properly. Make sure you download the latest version of the printer driver on your computer system. These printers are highly recommended for official and personal use. You can also connect your Canon printer with your computer even if you don’t have a router with an internet connection. In our write up, we have come up with the procedure on how to connect your printer with wifi.
Steps To Connect My Canon LBP 2900 To WIFI
The steps are very easy for a user to interface their Canon LBP 2900 To WIFI. We have given a very clear picture of the interfacing canon printer with your wifi wirelessly.
- You have to change the connection mode for which you have to press and hold the wifi button on the printer.
- Keep the wifi button pressed until the alarm lamp doesn’t blink.
- Depending on the number of flashes, the connection mode will change automatically.
- As soon as the light burns the third time you’ll need to release the wifi button.
- After releasing the wifi button look for the SSID and network key and note it down.
- To connect using WPS, hold the wifi and alarm button on the printer till the wifi button finishes.
- Within two minutes the wifi and on the lamp will flash. This will confirm that the wifi set up is successfully done.
If you are facing a problem while interfacing your Canon printer with the wifi then immediately send your feedback without any hesitation. We will look into the matter and will come up with more information and suggestions that will be relevant to your query. Hope you liked our write up. Send your feedback by reverting us in the comment section below.