If you have decided that you want to delete Facebook account, you should download a copy of data first. Once you delete your social media account, you can get your photos, videos, posts available on this platform. For the purpose of doing the same for your account, you will have to follow the some simple steps.
Here Is The Showcase Of Easy Steps Which Help To Delete Facebook Account:
- Go to Facebook page and enter your login credentials such as username or mobile number and password.
- In order to delete Facebook account, you need to go to setting options.
- Now, you will have to click ‘Facebook Information’ option from the left column.
- Opt for the option says ‘Deletion or Deactivation’ where you need to chose the option saying ‘Delete Account’.
- After the completion of above step, you ought to click on ‘Continue to Account Deletion’ option.
- Here, officials will ask you to enter your current account password and then tap on ‘Continue’ option to move on further step.
- Follow the on screen instructions and you will be able to delete your account permanently.
Here, by following the above procedure, you will easily delete your social media account with optimum ease.
Keep the fact in mind:
Facebook provides a time period of 30 days to cancel the account deletion request if you really want the same. But, make sure you have not exceeded 30 days limit because you can’t delete your account after the certain period.
In case of any trouble, you should quickly avail the real time technical support service using Facebook Support. It remains active all the time so that you could access it at anytime from anywhere. So, make a call and approach geeks who will help you in the best manner, in cost-effective manner.