So, you want to search for methods for recovering your deleted google account. In this description, we are providing various ways to easy Google Account Recovery & restore of date and account.
Over the years, Google has extended number of services other than gmail like drive, contacts, documents, photos, etc. Among around 40 available applications are ruled by a single account.
Reasons Why You Lose Your Google Account
Commonly you can’t access your Google Account either of three reasons- Lost username, lost password, or deleted account.
Different Conditions related to Recover Google Account?
- Recover account when you have no data backup
- Recover when data backup is available
- When you don’t remember the password of your google account
- When your complete google account is deleted
- Your account when is deleted more than 20 days before
Google Recovery for Personal Account
- Through account recovery page
- Recover data of account when backup is made via google takeout
Individual User account recovery for individual G Suite
- Ask admin for recovery of lost username of G suite
- Ask for recovery of password from admin
- Refer admin for recovery of deleted G suite account
Recover Google Account Password
- Go to official google account recovery page, and choose forgot password link
- Submit last password with account. ( If you don’t remember previous, then follow next questions
- Tap yes to phone, and choose number given on PC.
- It redirects you for creating new password from where you can log into your account
- Enter code of verification received on your phone
- Answer questions to let google identify it’s you
- Enter verification code sent on your recovery mail. After verification, you will get a link to create a new password.
Recover Username of Google Account
Before retrieving username, google asks some questions as a confirmation whether the account belongs to you. To get back your credentials, you need to give correct answers to your questions.
- Open sign in recovery page, and then click link of forgot email.
- Submit associated number or email with account
- Enter first & last name
- Submit verification code, and click next.
- Select account, and put your password to sign in
Recover deleted Gmail Account
- Go to account recovery page, enter mail address & then click next button.
- Enter last password you remember
- Text received on associated number will give you the verification information.