AT&T emails are one of the most famous and emerging email service providers of this era. You can send continuous and large amounts of data at a time from AT&T emails. Most of the people are using AT&T email service for official as well as for personal use. Apart from providing seamless service, many tome AT&T email fails to assist customers with password related issues. If you are unable to use your account due to a password issue and want to know the ways to reset my AT&T email password then you can read this blog.
Additionally, many times we already know the password and want to change it for security reasons. Here are the steps to reset your password if you already know the old one.
- Login to your account with the email address and password and then go to “my AT&T”.
- Click on “Sign-in info” to make changes to the password.
- Tap on the “Change password” option.
- After that Enter a new password for your AT&T email account and then click on the “save password” option.
Your password will change immediately as you click on the save password tab. From now onwards you have to log in to your account using the new password.
How do I reset my AT&T email password if I don’t know my old password?
There are times when people forgot their password for their AT & T email account. This can cause a lot of trouble to AT&T email users as they are unable to send or receive any important email. If you are seeking help with your password but don’t know your old password then follow the below steps to reset my AT&T email password.
- Open the AT&T.com/myAT&T website on the browser or open the AT&T email application.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” option showing near the sign-in tab
- After that, you have to enter your email address associated with your AT & T account.
- Complete the information and choose a way to reset your password. You can either choose to answer security questions or can also rest the password using a temporary password.
- Select a suitable method and follow the instructions prompting on the screen.
- If you choose to answer the security question then make sure to answer it correctly. In case you don’t know the answer then you can go back and select a different method to rest your password.
- If you choose to reset the password using the temporary password then you will get this password on your phone number or the secondary email address. Whatever details you are entering make sure that you have the access to that.
- After answering the question or entering the temporary password click on the “Create a new password” option.
If you are unable to reset your password through the above steps then you can contact the customer support team for help. Also, they will give you additional information to create a strong password for your account.
- Also, we suggest you keep updating the security question frequently. This will help you to remember the password. You have definitely forgotten the answer to the security question if you haven’t updated it after creating the account.
- Other than this, use a combination of symbols, numbers, upper and lower case alphabets in your password. This will help you to create a wrong and unpredictable password.
- Lastly, we suggest you update your recovery information after creating an account. you can add your secondary email address, phone number, and several other information for easy recovery of the AT&T email account in case it gets locked for some unwanted reason.