Over the years, Facebook has made a reckoned position among social media platforms. In terms of privacy, security, and features, there’s no comparison of FB. It connects the users to their friends, colleagues, family, relatives, and many more. Right from uploading images to chatting and sharing pictures to doing business, you can do all these things using your FB account. No doubt, there are a lot of things that you can do on FB. But, you need to have your password with you to access the FB account to enjoy these. One common query of every user is- how to change a Facebook password? In such a case, the user can connect with the technical support team of FB to resolve all the glitches. With them, you will be able to get your problems to be fixed with immediate assistance.
Some of the technical queries and their solutions related to FB password are mentioned below:
How do you change your Facebook password on a mobile phone?
The new users of FB might face some technical errors while changing their password using a mobile. In such a case, you can go through these quick instructions:
- First of all, you need to open the Facebook app
- Go to the Settings option and then tap ‘Account Settings’.
- After that, you need to go to Security and then Login
- In the next step, select Change Password.
- Here, you need to enter your current password and then enter the new password twice.
- Finally, you need to “Save Changes” to save the password.
To seek some technical guidance, you just need to ask your queries to the professionals of the support team. You can easily resolve all your technical woes by connecting with them.
How can I recover my Facebook password?
In case, you have lost access to the password of your FB account. Then, you can recover the account by just following a few simple steps. But, the better option would be connecting with the experts of the FB support team for guidance.
How do you reset your Facebook account?
To reset your FB account, you can try these steps
- Go to the FB website.
- Now, choose Facebook, and then you’ll be asked how to recover your account.
- You will get to see Account Recover Facebook.
- In the next step, you just have to click ‘Turn On’.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to reset the FB account.
How can I reset my Facebook password with a mobile number?
How to change Facebook password? You can do this with your mobile number if you have already added the phone number to your Facebook account.
- First of all, visit the Facebook login page
- Click on the “Forgotten Account option.
- You will see a new page opens with password recovery options.
- You will receive a password reset code on your registered phone number.
- Just search your account by your phone number by tapping “Search“.
- Here, choose the option where you want the code to be sent.
- Click on “Continue“.
- Enter the code in the space provided and then tap continue.
- In the final step, type your new password in the box which appears.
No matter what’s a type of issue you’re getting, the user will get an accurate solution with the assistance of the FB support team. Dial the helpline number to ask for proper technical guidance. Feel free to call them any time of the day for immediate technical guidance for the removal of the woes.