Did you forget your Yahoo mail account password? Is someone hacked your Yahoo mail account? Do you want to regain access to your account so that it can help to leverage all its services with optimum ease? Luckily, Yahoo allows its registered users to recover their account password easily without any hassle. There are three easy Yahoo Account Recovery methods through which they can get their Yahoo password back within the least time frame. Below are the ways that you must be aware of.
- By answering security questions in the correct way.
- By verifying your Yahoo mail identity through your secondary email address.
- A registered phone number can also be used to get your account recovered with ease.
How Can I Recover My Yahoo Password Without Phone Number Or Email?
No worry if you are looking to perform Yahoo account password recovery without using the phone number or email address! You can simply opt for the recovery through the security question. Here, you need to answer the security questions. As a result, you will be able to get your password recovered if your answers are correct.
How Do I Recover My Old Yahoo Account?
Secondary Email Address:
You need to make use of your secondary email address to receive a verification code that Yahoo sends you for verification purposes. Once you confirm successfully, you will be able to recover your password in a hassle-free manner.
Registered Phone Number:
Similarly, you will have to make use of your phone number registered with your Yahoo mail account. By identifying your ownership; you will be able to get your password back within a fraction of seconds.
If you don’t have access to your mobile number or email address, you can answer your security questions for getting your lost or hacked Yahoo mail account password back with optimum ease.
How Can I Recover My Yahoo Account Without Phone Number And Email?
Here are the steps required to recover your Yahoo mail account without making use of a phone number or email address:
- Firstly, you need to reach out to the official Yahoo homepage with the help of a web browser on your computer system.
- Here, you should enter your username on the sign-in page and then you need to navigate to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- After that, you need to choose a recovery option in which you will have to consider answering security questions.
- What you need to do is to answer the security question when it gets displayed on your computer screen.
- Once you answer all the questions appearing over there, you will have to tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Apart from that, you will need to wait until Yahoo checks the answer and enables you to set up a new password.
- Finally, to complete the Yahoo Account Recovery procedure successfully, you need to click on the Ok option.
Congratulations, you have recovered your Yahoo mail account password and now you can take all Yahoo associated benefits easily in a trouble-free manner.
While setting up an account password for your Yahoo mail account, you should make sure that your newly created password must be unique, robust, hack-proof, and easy to remember. Moreover, you should also keep the fact in mind to change your Yahoo password from time to time to avoid various security issues and cyber-attacks.
How Do I Retrieve My Email Account?
To retrieve your email account, you must ensure that your secondary email address and registered mobile number must be up to date. Hence, it is recommended to update these credentials from time to time. Moreover, if you come across any kind of problems and hurdles with Yahoo Account Recovery operation, you should get in touch with Yahoo professionals who will provide you with the right solution, at the comfort of your home.