What Is an HP Support Assistant?
The HP Support Assistant is a free software of Hewlett Packard computers. The computers released after 2012 on those this HP Support Assistant is inbuilt. This software helps in resolving the computer problem and it self manages the issues via Updates. In Hp Printers, this software is also inbuilt and this helps in enhancing the printing and it also itself fixes the small printing issues. If in the case in your device this software is not downloaded then you can easily install it on the device which is released after 2012.
Why do I need HP Support Assistant?
Hewlett Packard Support Assistant keeps your PC updated and this software can even solve the small issues in a hassle-free manner. By utilizing this software one can examine the issues that are occuring in your computer/laptop/printer. This software is authentic and it does not affect the systems.
How To Download & Install HP Support Assistant?
If you don’t know that in which manner you can download the Hewlett Packard Support Assistant, then just follow the directions provided below. The steps provided below will for sure guide you in downloading the software.
- At first, open the official website i.e. http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Thereafter Hewlett Packard Support Assistant page will get open from there click on the “Download now” tab.
- On clicking the download options software will start downloading. After downloading the software click on the Save option.
- Thereafter tap on the “run” option and after that follow the onscreen instructions. The installation process may take a few minutes.
- On completion of the installation simply click on the Yes tab and then after that at last tap the Finish tab. On clicking the Finiswt tab your device will get restart. In this way, you can download and install the Support Assistant on your device (laptop. computer, printer, etc).
How To Uninstall HP Support Assistant?
- On your, Windows open the “Uninstall a program” page.
- Then from the Programs and Features window click on the Hewlett Packard Support Assistant and after that tap on the “Uninstall” option.
- Thereafter click on the “Yes” link to confirm the uninstallation process.
- When the software will get uninstalled then after that restart your device.
“Hope you like our write-up !!! If having any queries or doubts then drop a comment in the comment section box.”