Gmail Login Help (+1-855-810-5666)
“One account for everything Google” The slogan completely fits into the structure if Google. There is nothing possible to do on Google without Gmail login. If Google is a digital universe, Gmail login is the outer cover of the universe, which bags the whole universe inside it. Gmail login is the only one can take you to the entire services o Google.
How to login to a Gmail account on phone?
Gmail, the most widely used service for e-mail. But understanding Gmail a small packet would be a misunderstanding. This one single account can get you the access of all the services of Google, which is no less than a galaxy itself.
Logging in to Gmail is not a rocket science. Gmail login can be easily done, but the question here arises is that what device are you using to access Gmail. Although the site is same but the entire three PC, tab and mobile displays he webpage in a different model. Thus the level of your toughness for your Gmail login is on the device you choose to log in to your Gmail account.
Logging into your Gmail account on phone involves two methods. One is to setup your Gmail account on your phone while the other is a simple login, which can be easily done by any of the browser on your phone. The earlier one is called setting up a phone, in which your Gmail account remains on the phone forever, until you delete it. All the Google services on your phone get activated automatically after setting up your Gmail account on your phone. But the time you sing in to Gmail on a web browser, you will still have to login to all the services of Google.
Here are the steps involved in setting up your phone for Gmail login–
You will need few things that are necessary for you phone set up, which are an android phone with updated Google play services.
After having the complete requirements start following the below listed steps to set up your phone.
- On your android phone or tablet click and open the device’s settings app.
- After entering the settings click on Google, leading the click to Google account
- Tap on the ‘security’ button, positioned at the top of the page
- Under the ‘signing in to Google’ click on the ‘Two- steps verification’
- Post this click you might need to sign in to your Google account
- Click on the ‘add Google prompt’ present below ‘tired of typing passwords.
- No wall you have to do is follow the instructions on the screen and may
In the next step you will now have to choose a phone for signing in. it is recommended to use a device, which carries more of you. Please try avoiding such devices which are shared or the one you have to leave at you office or home. Your Gmail account is a private concern of your and no other is allowed to get access of your account unless you want them to.
Further you will be asked to add a screen lock on your phone if you don’t have one on your phone. You should add a screen lock for the safety of your internal data. To set a screen lock on your phone, follow the instructions of your phone security settings.
Here are the steps for Gmail login in your phone’s web browser –
Gmail login in the web browser is as easy as wearing a shoes. It seems to be perplexed, before wearing it but the while you start putting your legs into it, it pretentiousness flies away and it proves to be the easiest thing to do. The same is applied on the Gmail login.
On a serious note, not only for Gmail login, but to all the events in the universe, if it is done in the right manner there is nothing that could stop it to happen. Any way we are here to discuss about the steps implemented for Gmail login in a web browser of a phone or a computer. Please follow the following easy steps to reach your destination –
- Open the web browser on your phone, tab or your computer.
- Find Gmail in the search results
- Once you reach the Gmail login page, you have almost logged into your Gmail account.
- You will find a box which must be asking for your username or your email. Remember, at Gmail, your email is your username.
- Once you have accomplished filling the credentials on the first page you will be directed to the next page which will ask you to enter the password associated to your Gmail account.
- Once you enter the password and click ‘go’ or press ‘enter’ you will be now redirected to the inbox of your Gmail account. Your Gmail login has is now a success. You can now take benefits of all the services of Google.
How do I sign in to multiple Gmail accounts at a single time?
It is never a problem to use multiple Gmail accounts, either at different times or at the same counter. However it is suggested to have a single account, because that one single account of yours is capable of performing all the tasks of Google. The access of whatever service you wish to use is inclusive in just a single account.
Many of the people claim multiple accounts to be useful for different work they do. They have a different account for everything, one for their work, another for their part time work, the third one might be the personal one and so must there be fourth, fifth and sixth as well. Anyway, whatever it may be, we are here to discuss multiple Gmail login in a single frame of time. Cheer up, because this is possible and with us easy as well. You can add all your accounts to your phone and on your web browser as well. After adding all your email to your device, or your web browser, Gmail login won’t be necessary all the time, which means you will just have to switch between the accounts without entering your password each time you try Gmail login.
Here are the steps indulged in the Gmail login of multiple accounts in a single frame of time on a web browser –
It is relatively easy to accomplish multiple Gmail logins on a web browser than adding the accounts on a phone. Please follow the following steps for multiple Gmail login at a single time on a web browser.
- At first go to your browser and reach to the Gmail login page as you did last time for a single Gmail login in a web browser.
- Once you have accomplished the task of adding one account to the web browser, you can now easily step ahead to the next steps and pursue the later jobs.
- Hover the pointer over the profile icon on the browser. Then click on your profile picture, which will lead you to a drop down menu.
- Click on ‘Add account’ in the drop down menu, for another Gmail login while the earlier retains its position.
- Once you have clicked to add a new account to your account, you will be redirected to the same Gmail login page, on which you were landed earlier while adding your first Gmail account. Her you go. Repeat all the steps again and you have added another Gmail account in your web browser. Likewise, your third, fourth and countless more accounts can also be added very easily.
Steps involved in multiple Gmail login on your phone –
Multiple Gmail login on phone is not perplexed either. It is all tangled till the addition of the first account, once you have added the first account, you are now free to add as much account with the same process as you did it with the very first account. Now all you have to know about is how to add a new account. So here are the steps to add another Gmail account to your phone –
- At first open the settings of your device. You can also try Gmail login from the Gmail app on your phone but, it seems to be easier through the settings.
- Once you have reached the settings of your device reach to ‘Users and accounts’ then click on add account.
- Further you will be asked to add the type of account you want to add to your device. To add your Gmail account tap Google. Remember once you sign in to a Google account all your data available on the Google account will be automatically synced by your device.
- You can also choose to add a personal account to your device other than Google. For that you will have to click on ‘Personal (IMAP) or personal (POP3). These options are generally preferred when you try adding an account like Microsoft outlook or apple mail.
- You have almost accomplished the task of another Gmail login to your device. Now you just have to follow the on screen instructions, which will ask for you’re the input of your email and password.
- Please keep in mind, if you are pursuing a Gmail login on your device, you might need to add a lock to your phone as your account is a private concern and while it is added to your device you are not asked to enter the password all time you try logging in to the account. So keeping in mind the safety of your account you are requested to have a security lock in your phone.
Problems caused in Gmail login –
With great things comes great responsibilities and so does hindrances. Gmail login might not be a huge disaster to fight with, but the opportunities opens for you with this Gmail login is something that you really should admire about.
Although Google always tries to keep you away from hindrances, there are some hindrances caused while Gmail login. And this is where you remember us. Below given are some common problems that are faced while you try Gmail login.
- Gmail not loading – this is a common problem and is very easy to tackle. The first thing that you must do in such situations is to check whether the browser you are using works with Gmail or not. Tere are many browsers which are not authorized to open the Gmail page on them, thus make sure to use a secure and esteemed browser for Gmail login.
If you are on the correct browser please ensure you are having the right configuration of the cookies and cache of your browser and if this isn’t the problem either, please check your internet connection. If the problem continues further please feel free to get in touch with our team of dexterous techies.
- Forgot Gmail password – Another bad thing that can happen to you while Gmail login is that you might lose your Gmail password or your account gets hacked. In case your account gets hacked you will have to call us on our toll free number and your issue resolved, while you can try the following method to retrieve your account if you have lost your Gmail login password. How to recover Gmail login password? It is not a tuff job to recover Gmail login password. You can simply follow the steps of Gmail login to the browser. After you have entered your email, instead of clicking ‘Next’ Tap the ‘Forgot password’ button. You will be redirected to the password recovery page. You will be asked to choose between email and phone to get a six digit code. You can choose either of the option to receive the code and recover your Gmail login password.
For any other technical assistance related to Gmail login, please feel free to get in touch with our team of the highly trained and experienced techies.
Following points show the benefits of our Gmail Login Help team:-
- A 24/7 availability.
- 94% customer satisfaction.
- Elixir for all Gmail related issues.
- Round the clock assistance.
- Gmail agony can be eliminated forever.